Millennium JD Edwards
Telephone +44 (0) 845 604 4262 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Millennium Consulting has over twenty year’s experience in resourcing for our customers. We can provide temporary (contract) or permanent JD Edwards staff in any location globally. Our business model is as follows:
- Cost-effective - premium quality consultants available at
- Change management and stake-holder engagement focus
- Extensive portfolio of consultants from across the globe with
- Minimue 10 years JDE experience at leading organisations
- Quality assurance as a result of a careful selection process
- Flexibility: short, medium or long term as needed
- Rapid deployment for when projects are time critical
- International mobility wherever needed
- Reliability and a record of project achievement
We are very different from the traditional recruitment organisations. Our team comprises seasoned JDE experts, many with twenty year’s JDE experience in consulting, project management and sales.
This experience means we will understand your requirement. We can add value and provide you with one or two candidates that precisely match your requirements in terms of skills, availability, location and cost. This saves you valuable time and money. We can turn around your requests quickly and efficiently. We don’t bombard you with CV’s leaving the qualification process to you and your team – we do the qualification for you, add value and save you time. After all, time is the most precious commodity. In summary we can offer you rapid deployment of skilled resources anywhere. Our unique business model allows us to be more reactive.
For further information about the quality, availability and cost of our international network of JD Edwards Affiliate Consultants, please visit our Contact Us page. Or visit our testimonials at the bottom of the our story page.
the ideal consultant
As a former recipient of ERP software consultancy services, I was frequently disappointed by the performance of the consultants I engaged. It was rare to come across consultants who combined relevant sector experience, technical ability, software application knowledge, accounting exposure, well developed inter-personal/communication skills and a delivery–focussed mind-set.
In response to this deficiency and to the impending Y2K challenge, Millennium Consulting was set up in 1995 to provide a blend of software and technical skills, domain experience, accounting knowledge, inter-personal skills and delivery-focus to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the required standard. This has formed the basis of our philosophy during the past 20 years and reflected in the projects we have successfully delivered.
We are rigorous in our selection process and our consultants possess the following attributes/qualities:
- Delivery-focussed approach, driven to achieve deadlines and meet project time line targets
- Market sector domain experience
- Commercial awareness
- Deep JD Edwards software application knowledge (SME)
- Advanced inter personal skills and the ability to engage effectively with sponsors, stake holders, users and the business
- Accounting knowledge (Qualified or part qualified accountant)
- Technical knowledge (SQL, windows etc.)
This provides a powerful combination and ensures our clients successfully achieve their technology goals, ultimately contributing to their commercial success.
If you have a JD Edwards Transformation programme to deliver and require advice/support then Millennium Consulting has the knowledge and experience to successfully deliver it.
With over 20 years’ experience successfully recruiting senior Finance and Technology Executives for many of the world’s leading organisations that use JD Edwards, Millennium Consulting has a clear understanding of the key issues involved:
- Organisation culture; hierarchical, flat structure, traditional, new age etc.
- Corporate life cycle; start up, high growth, established etc.
- Personality profiling; extravert, introvert, structured, innovative etc.
- Experience requirement; market sector, seniority, delivery history etc.
At the heart of our activities are the close relationships we establish with our client's senior management. Working collaboratively with CEOs, CFOs and CTOs we gain a deep understanding of their goals and priorities relating to the recruitment of their teams. By understanding their ambitions and blending their diverse requirements into finely honed job descriptions we are able to uncover the often hidden elements that may be a priority but can on occasion be overlooked.
Our search process relies on our widespread network of JD Edwards professionals across the globe and we also conduct on and off-line research to identify individuals who may be suitable for your organisation. Discretion is essential and we work in confidence with clients and the executives we approach. When necessary, we take responsibility for representing our clients’ brands to third parties in an appropriate manner.
Successful delivery is our priority as the appointment of JD Edwards specialists can be time critical. Without the right people in post, an organisation may lack direction and be unable to deliver the strategic initiatives it needs to in order to compete effectively.